Wednesday 20 October 2010

Main Ideas For Front Cover Of A Magazine

  • One of the ideas I would like to use is the idea of a college fashion magazine, I was thinking of using just a picture of a simple girl, with make up on as the main image, like most magazines have now. The main story would be about how to style yourself for college and the other main stories would be about the college and fashion. Colours I could use for the magazine, pink, yellow and aqua. The reason I was thinking of using these colours is because they stand out and make the magazine bold, and they work together well. Other colours I could use; peach, pale green and pale pink, these colours are neautral and make the magazine look fresh. Plus autuum is coming up and these colours work well with this season.
Names For The Magazine I Could Use For This Idea
  • Student Fashion
  • Student Vogue
  • W1619 (This means Wyke and the target audience which is 16-19)
  • TEEN ( I like this one best as its simple)

  • Another idea I could use is just a general college magazine all about Wyke and the openings of the new buildings. I could use an image of someone either working or holding books, or I could get an image of someone outside/inside the college. I would use an image of someone aged 16-19 as this is the target audience. The best colours to use would be Green, Purple and Black because these are the main colours of Wyke College. They would make the magazine formal which it needs to be.
Names For The Magazine I Could Use For This Idea
  • Grade
  • College Campus
  • Wyke M (M stands for Magazine)
  • Wyke Magazine
  • WCCM (Wyke Campus College Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment